Ingredients & Quantity
- Besan – ¼ cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Ghee – for frying
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Chili powder – to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Chat Masala – to taste
- Yogurt – 1 ½ cup
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Make a pouring paste of the besan and water
- Heat ghee and drop paste into it through a slotted spoon to get little drops that fall one at a time. (for Boondi)
- Remove the drops when golden brown and dry on a paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Soak the drops in warm water.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, chopped coriander leaves, and chat masala to yogurt.
- Squeeze water out of boondi and add to yogurt
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves, chili powder & chat masala