Ingredients & Quantity
- Milk – 1 litre
- White Vinegar ½ cup
- Lemon juice – ½ cup
- Heat milk and stir constantly to prevent a layer of cream from forming on the top.
- Remove from heat when it boils and slowly add white vinegar and lemon juice. This sours the milk.
- Strain through a muslin cloth or a double layer of cheese cloth and squeeze out the whey (liquid).
- Hang to drip dry for 2-3 hours (or overnight). Then lay out the cheese in a rectangle in a tray and place a weight (the more the better for 4 hours).
- Cut it into cubes or any shape you like.