Ingredients & Quantity
- Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Mint leaves – 1 bunch
- Green chili – 2
- Seedless tamarind – 1 ounce
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Water – a few drops for grinding
- Onion – 1 medium
- Wash & soak tamarind in water for a half-hour
- Wash the coriander and mint.
- Separate pulp from the tamarind, squeeze out the pulp.
- Grind coriander, green chili, mint, and onion into a fine paste.
- Add the tamarind pulp and salt.
- Blend well in an airtight jar.
- Transfer the chutney to a bowl, garnish it with a few mint leaves.